Hearing the neighborhood chickens cluck this morning inspired a post of
wooden garden structures
including a coop, from the Commonweal Garden in Bolinas.
Love the clucking, only wish I knew the neighbors enough to gather some eggs too.
I like the gate and fence. If you don't know your neighbors what about the next time you bake something bake a little extra and drop it off for them? Or one of your small creative pieces. Enjoy! xo
Bake a cake for them to break the ice? Or better, bring them one of your lavender sachet - people who raise chickens would appreciate your lavender sachet, and would understand your enquiring about eggs. (so easy to give advice from afar! :))
17 comments:
I like the gate and fence. If you don't know your neighbors what about the next time you bake something bake a little extra and drop it off for them? Or one of your small creative pieces. Enjoy! xo
no harm in asking. :)
i like your neighborhood.
x
looks like a fine place for the chickens!
maybe they would be more than happy to give you some eggs :)
Fresh eggs would be so nice. Perhaps you should visit them with a lavender sachet or two and say hello ; )
That place over there is so nice...and discovering it a great pleasure.
yes, I like your neighborhood too!
Thanks all, though kinda shy to meet the neighbors just yet :)
RosaMaria and Jane - that's not my neighborhood. The photos were taken in Bolinas, about 45 miles away.
Dear Janis,
Thank you for your kind and sweet words.
xoxo
Isa
Bake a cake for them to break the ice? Or better, bring them one of your lavender sachet - people who raise chickens would appreciate your lavender sachet, and would understand your enquiring about eggs. (so easy to give advice from afar! :))
Beautiful! The door to enter in your paradise?
Isa - hugs xo.
Francesca - oh, so not my style, but thanks :)
Otli - I visited a garden that resembles paradise. I found it and entered.
What a lovely gate!
why don't you get chickens yourself? then you van enjoy the clucks AND get eggs too :))
Bake a cake and bring it to the neighbors!
:D I just read Francesca comment...we had the same idea...the Italian way perhaps?!
C'mon bake that cake, don't be shy!
Janis, what a beautiful place for both chickens and people. xo
Post a Comment