11.04.2012

while walking

I went for a long walk today to absorb the fall weather. Here are a few photos I snapped along the way. It took 1 hour from one town to the another (about three miles).  I walked slowly savoring the autumn weather one step at a time.

Wondering about the ice cream flavor at Scoop (above)?  Prop 37 (label genetically engineered food).  We have a Right to Know.  It's about time don't you think?  Love ya Fairfax lefties.

.......................

I'm here and I'm back. That was a very long break I know. Missed this virtual place! I'm going to post this now and share what I've been up to later.  This daylight savings time makes me sleepy...

.......

note:  I'm a little rusty using blogger and still working out the kinks :^)

 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, I agree. And welcome back Janice.

ps: the link is not working correctly.

Mlle Paradis said...

OMG girlfriend you're back! Nice to see you! You have alot to tell us about! Looking forward to it......

Le monde dÖ said...

Yes, here you are! I missed you and your lovely posts and photos.

Unknown said...

It is great to hear from you....
Missed a lot!

Denise | Chez Danisse said...

3 hours. Fabulous.

anna said...

but your back thats the most important thing :) Good to 'see' you again!

Janis said...

Thanks all xo!

Denise - just corrected my typo. The journey was about 3 miles and took one hour. Thanks for bringing that to my attention!
Still fabulous? ;^)

la ninja said...

holaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
xo

Francesca said...

Hello Janis, great to have you back, hope the election day brings good news. Hugs.

jane said...

hey j! welcome back!
i missed you!
x

Dustin said...

Hi Janis, Glad you are back! Looks like you were in my neighborhood given the photo of Tim's paintings. Look forward to hearing of your new home.

Janis said...

Hi Dustin, yes - my walk took me near your area. Love that route and also seeing what Tim has up in his window. It's one of my favorite corners around here. Maybe I'll retrace my steps this weekend... Can't get enough of this fall weather :^)