smashing! so glad i found this, this morning, before going into work. inspiration catching my attention by the sheer style of it. love it, lady! n♥ long time no hear, indeed. have you been on a blog break? hadn't even noticed... ;)
So glad to see you back here, Janis! I might have to ask your permission to pull this from your site - I love it, it's a perfect illustration for veg dyes and fibers and clothing - so harmoniously all in one! PS I'm eagerly waiting for my own copy of the book from Amazon.uk any day now (I eventually bought it, even though I'd read through it over and over in the US - I decided I needed to own it!)
17 comments:
smashing! so glad i found this, this morning, before going into work. inspiration catching my attention by the sheer style of it. love it, lady!
n♥
long time no hear, indeed. have you been on a blog break? hadn't even noticed... ;)
Thanks, Janis. A pleasure to work with your lovely artwork.
REally love it. The modernism typhography (charles renie mackintosh?) suits perfect with your work.
Really nice work.
We miss you
wow Janis ... this is gorgeous :)
Beautiful work!!! I love it.
And I hope you're having a nice time.
So glad to see you back here, Janis! I might have to ask your permission to pull this from your site - I love it, it's a perfect illustration for veg dyes and fibers and clothing - so harmoniously all in one!
PS I'm eagerly waiting for my own copy of the book from Amazon.uk any day now (I eventually bought it, even though I'd read through it over and over in the US - I decided I needed to own it!)
Nice work, Janis. So good to see you here. You've been missed.
That is a beautiful image. You are sooooo talented!
¡precioso, janis!
love your work!
all the best dear!
Wow, big congrats!!
I love it!
oh lovely! congrats! i know i'm a little late....sorry!
the operative word i'm guessing is "working"! hope it's all worked for you!
Ooh, lovely design!
Is it for sale anywhere? It's such a sweet, peaceful image.
Marvelous poster, bravo Janis!
hello there.
a stunning piece. i adore the quietness and myth of it.
Welcome back! LOVE - reminds me of the beautiful cards you sent me, same series maybe?
Post a Comment