



I can't sit still enough to open my sketchbook and draw. The bursting of seasonal color has me on my toes . So much to see, so many wildflowers - we estimated 15 different varieties on this one walk. Birds, deer, jack rabbits too ... spring. If I was disciplined, I would carry my sketchbook on these walks and record all the new growth I see ... if, I was disciplined :)

8 comments:
Sometimes you just have to enjoy- sans sketchbook or camera...
Where is this Janis? This place looks amazing...
Jennifer - thank you for saying that - I just have to stop feeling guilty about it (not drawing that is).
The photos are of Edgewood Park in Woodside, or is it Redwood City...maybe both. This is where we take our walks, about 4 miles from where we live. I am going to start a flickr site to post more photos. I am photo happy these days!
i agree with jennifer,
this place really looks amazing...
i would like to be there
enjoy,enjoy!
It is beautiful .... !
thank you! when I saw your drawings I realised that they were really similar to mine, don´t you think so?
wow, this place it´s so beautiful. enjoy it, inspiration comes suddenly :)
Oh, it sure looks amazing. I've forgotten how colourful it can be after seeing only gray gray gray from my window for the last six months.
Now it's me who wants to step inside of your photos!
we can't blame you when we see such an amazing landscape ...
These are beautiful photos! Where is this? Somewhere in CA? I wish I could visit there... I really need to get of the city to get some fresh air and see lot of trees...
Thank you for sharing, janis!
Post a Comment